Ewater's Spring Into Health Event
Join us for a day full of FREE information on health & wellness.
eWater Health Emporium is hosting our first health fair and just in time too. Water is a huge issue & we want to educate you with the most up to date information from eWater's water specialist, Collin West.
We also have experts speaking on Nutrition, Massage, & Chiropractics. PLUS TONS OF FREE STUFF!
Our event will be open to the public at no cost, however, you must register to attend. The event will have vendors who focus on healthy options and practices. You will receive a raffle ticket simply for registering. The raffle will consist of prizes from GNC, Natural Grocers, Old Town Strength, eWater Health Emporium, LAVISH Clean Intentions, and more.
The Day Consists of:
- 10-11am Welcome registration, receive your raffel tickets, and speaker/vendor introductions.
- 11-11:45am Yvette Abrego from OrthoMed Manual Therapy, speaking about non-medicinal pain management and sports performance by incorporating massage and knowledge of kinesiology, anatomy, and physiology.
- 12-12:45pm Dr. Rebecca Gracia with Thermographic Procedures, speaking about What is Thermography? Thermography is a computer-based, whole-body screening that measures the function of various tissues and organs within the body.
- 1-1:45pm Alexandra Brown NHC from Natural Grocers, speaking about Craving & Wakings; Achieving your healthiest weight is not about dieting or even pure willpower, but rather understanding how certain foods affect blood sugar levels and appetite. Learn how nutrient-dense meals support healthy metabolism and which nutrient supplements support healthy blood sugar levels and appetite control.
- 2-2:45pm Dr. Judy Kelly DC from Wellness Plus Chiropractic, speaking about Chiropractic; a health care profession that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and the effects of these disorders on general health.
- 3-3:45pm Danielle Girdano from D'Fine Your Health Nutrition & Sculpting, speaking about scientifically driven resistance and cardiovascular processes brought together by complete nutrition as each client is motivated to achieve specific plan goals for life changing experiences.
- 4-4:45pm Collin West with eWater Health Emporium, speaking about recent issues with the North Texas Municipal Water District. Understanding the facts and discussing the most important issues to take care of with your water to keep you and your family healthy and safe.
- 4:45-6pm Close down event. This may also be time to ask questions and schedule one on one consultaions and meetings.
This event is designed to help bring our community together and take advatage of the resources we have close by to be the best we can. This day full of FREE knowledge will help everyone put their best foot forward in an effort to be healthier and happier.