Irresistible Veggie Fries w/ Bonus Honey Mustard Recipe
Baked Vegetable Fries Recipe
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup sliced rutabaga
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup sliced portabello mushrooms
- ghee or coconut oil
- 2–4 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut vegetables into thin long strips.
- Toss in a bowl with melted coconut oil. Sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Bake on a baking sheet with parchment paper in oven for 40 minutes at 425 F.
- Dip in honey mustard.
Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe
Total Time: 5 minutes
- ¼ cup German or Dijon mustard, preferably with an apple cider vinegar base (as opposed to distilled white vinegar)
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons goat’s milk yogurt or pureed soaked cashews
- ½ teaspoon horseradish
- dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk all of the ingredients together until smooth. Store the dressing in a sealed bottle or jar in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.