Vegan Gingerbread Smoothie Recipe
This smoothie is VERY tasty, not to mention healthy! The best part of this recipe, is that it is naturally gluten-free, dairy-free and egg-free. Almost everyone can enjoy it.
It’s also a great recipe to make with your kids. With just a few ingredients they can make it themselves.
Use homemade almond milk because it is easy to make, but you can purchase almond milk if you’d like. Make sure to purchase an unsweetened, organic brand.
Gingerbread Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup homemade almond milk
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled, sliced and thawed slightly
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon fresh, grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- Vanilla from 1 vanilla bean, or use 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (alcohol-free recommended)
Start by adding the liquid to your blender, followed by the soft fruit. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the smoothie is creamy.
Calcium: 1% RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)
Vitamin A: 6% RDA
Vitamin C: 27% RDA
This smoothie is also a rich source of folate, vitamin B2 – B6, copper, magnesium, manganese and potassium.
Serving Size: One.