This lightweight drinking water filtration straw is perfect for everyday use. Fits easily in a purse or pocket to be used at restaurants or on the go. Suction required isn't much more than using a regular drinking straw. Perfect for use with chlorinated municipal water.
The advanced filter is great for camping or outdoor activity where municipal water may not be available.
Standard Filter - Key Features:
- Up to 25-gallon filter life.
- Waterproof carrying case.
- Ultra light and compact.
- Non-toxic BPA free materials.
- Ewater's exclusive filters are the most laboratory and field-tested to EPA protocols and tested to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing laboratory.
- Costs less than bottled water.
- Removes up to 90% of Fluoride.
The Regular filter removes up to 99.99% of chlorine, chemicals (VOCs), heavy metals and radon 222. Removes up to 90% of fluoride. Since it is more open in porosity, it does not remove giardia, cryptosporidium or e-coli. It is designed to be used as a drinking water filter for use with chlorinated municipal water and as a bottled water replacement. (Not to be used with salt water.)
Advanced Filter - Key Features:
- 2 micron absolute bacteria static filter
- Perfect for questionable water sources such as lakes, rivers, and streams
- Bacteria Removal including E.coli
- Parasite removal (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
- EPA approved iodinated resin
- Antimicrobial media does not incorporate any forms of silver or copper.
When using source water of an unknown quality, it's extremely important to take every precaution possible to avoid illness or serious infection. The advanced filter is designed specifically for this purpose.
NOTE: Does require considerable suction when using advanced filter.
Dimension: 8in * .75in * .75in
Weight: 0.5 lbs