This combo includes the newest eWater Whole Home System & the EZTwist 5 Stage RO System
eWater Whole Home Water Filtration System
Need to know your family has the ultimate in protection when they bathe and shower? Brush their teeth? Clothing free of chemical residues? Laundry that maintains colors and longevity of clothing?
Introducing our top-tier Whole Home Water Filtration System, specifically engineered to deliver the purest and cleanest water straight to every faucet in your home. With an advanced multistage purification process and a host of industry-leading features, this system offers the ultimate solution for those seeking premium water quality.
Our system is built around a robust 10"x54" tank equipped with a mid-plate for optimal media separation and a 1" in/out Clack head for superior flow rates and performance. These design features ensure an efficient filtration process that maintains optimal water pressure throughout your home.
Accompanying this central unit, we have included a 20"x2.5" pre-filter and post-filter. These components house a 5-micron sediment filter that effectively removes particulate matter, including sand, silt, rust, and other sediments, safeguarding the system's integrity and improving the longevity of your plumbing fixtures.
But where our Whole Home Water Filtration System truly excels is within its main tank. Here, we utilize a carefully selected combination of catalytic carbon, KDF-55, bonechar carbon, coconut shell carbon, and far infrared ceramic beads. These unique media target a wide range of chemicals and contaminants:
Catalytic Carbon: Highly effective at reducing chlorine, chloramines, and hydrogen sulfide. Also effective at breaking down volatile organic compounds (VOCs), pesticides, and herbicides.
KDF-55: Utilizes a high-purity copper-zinc formulation to reduce chlorine, lead, mercury, and other heavy metals. It also inhibits the growth of bacteria, algae, and fungi, providing an additional layer of microbiological protection.
Bonechar Carbon: A specialized form of activated carbon that not only reduces chlorine and organics, but is particularly adept at fluoride removal.
Coconut Shell Carbon: Known for its superior adsorption properties, this media excels at removing chlorine, VOCs, and other organic compounds, further enhancing the taste and odor of your water.
Far Infrared Ceramic Beads: And powerful magnetics combine with unique flow dynamics, replicating natures way of revitalizing water. These unique beads emit far infrared rays, which can alter the water's molecular structure, increase dissolved oxygen, and emit beneficial minerals. This process can enhance the bioavailablity and hydration effects of your water.
In sum, our Whole Home Water Filification System provides an all-encompassing solution for improved water purity and taste. Whether you're filling a glass for a refreshing drink, washing your clothes, or taking a revitalizing shower, you can trust that this system will deliver water of the highest quality to every faucet in your home.
Check out this quick video of a recent installation:
eWater's EZTWIST Undercounter RO Unit
The first customizable filter that starts with health and finishes with style
When it comes to your home, few things are more important than making sure you’re getting clean, safe water. The best way to do that is with an eWater EZTWIST Undercounter RO Unit.
What sets the eWater EZTWIST system so far apart from the competition?
- Most powerful filtration system: For most standard filtration systems – like the type you’d find at a Big Box -- your water would travel through three filtering stages, picking up and filtering out only large particles like pesticides, for example. We’ve upped the ante with the reverse osmosis unit, as your EZTWIST Undercounter RO Unit will filter the water through FIVE stages while picking up all those big particles AND all the tiny particles, like bacteria, arsenic and fluoride, to name a few.
- User-friendly, easy-to-install filters: Here’s how most big brand filters work: They come with large canisters with the filter inside of it. So when it comes time to change out that filter, you have to reach your hand inside the canister – spilling water everywhere while exposing your skin to potentially harmful contaminants. With the EZTWIST system, the difference is in the name: All you have to do is twist off the canister and replace the new filter. That means, you never have to physically touch the filter. And the best part? Our canisters are much smaller and easier to set up. Our filters are the easiest to install of any other filters on the market.
- Lasts longer: If you buy a filter somewhere else, odds are good that it’s going to come equipped with a stainless steel tank. Sounds great, right? Not when it comes to H2O, as water acts aggressively toward metal. On the other hand, our system lasts twice as long as the next-best competitor, and our self-contained bladder tank is far superior quality.
- Sturdier membrane: The membrane is the heart and soul of a RO system – and the EZTWIST Undercounter RO Unit’s membrane should last you at least three to five years. Other systems need a membrane replacement every year – if they even last that long.
- Makes water “wetter:” Here’s what makes our filters unique throughout the industry: The energy enhancement technology we use increases the hydration level of your water. So, what does that mean? With our system, you can stay more hydrated with less water.
- Fully customizable: We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach, especially when it comes to your kitchen sink and faucet. After all, the kitchen is often the hub of your entire home! That’s why we offer several faucet choices. These top mount designer faucets are not only easy to install, but they also look amazing and will go with just about any style you can think of.
- Six-month money-back guarantee! - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The eWater EZTWIST System:
Designed With the Customer, Not The Plumber, In Mind!
When designing this system, we took into account all the frustrating issues that come with standard options. So, we color-coded everything for easy installation and maintenance, as this will come in handy if you ever need to speak with one of our technical support specialists – even if you don’t know anything about plumbing.
This system only needs to have yearly maintenance – which means less work for you or, if you want a service tech to handle the work, it means less reoccurring service costs.
So, how does it work? The EZTWIST system is just as it sounds: Simply twist the four filters a quarter to remove and replace with the new filters.
The annual four-filter pack consists of:
The annual replacement cost is $89.25. To put that into perspective, that’s less than $7.50 per month for better-than-bottled water at the touch of your finger.
Why the RO membrane is so important
The heart of the system is the RO membrane. With proper yearly maintenance, the RO membrane will last at least three to five years. It is bracketed on top and away from the other filters, making yearly access to the four extremely easy. And the membrane uses less waste water than most big brand filters, with a true one-to-one waste ratio. (That’s also good for the environment!)
We made decisions easier for you by asking simple questions such as:
“Do you have a garbage disposal?”
All you need to do is answer “yes” or “no,” and we will adjust the components that come with your system to make installation much easier. In other words, no trips to the hardware store for adjustment parts and no additional money forked out to a handyman or a plumber to adjust the install!
Plenty of faucet options to match your kitchen décor
We've also included three standard faucet options to choose from:
These top mount designer faucets are easy to install and look great with any style. The toggle bolt top mount designs means no more crawling under the sink, which also saves time and money.
Looking for a particular faucet option? We’ve got you covered!! We have a catalog of nearly 300 faucet options to perfectly match just about any high-end style and decor.
Our focus: Your family’s health plus modern designs
Our main goal is to ensure you and your family has clean, safe drinking water. So, providing ultra-pure water that is highly energized and supportive was Step 1.
Now, Step 2 belongs to you.
At last, great tasting, high-quality water at your fingertips!
Here are just a few of the many uses:
Drinking Water · Ice Cubes · Coffee · Tea · Steam Irons · Juices · Other Beverages · Weight Loss Programs · Low Sodium Diets · Baby Formula · Plants · Aquariums · Cooking · Cleaning
The EZTwist RO unit is endorsed by Remodeling/Construction Companies Like Long Acre Construction
See the interview below:
Filters & Bracket = 15" Long x 16" Tall x 5" deep
Storage Tank = 16.5" Tall x 10.5" wide
Call our technical support team and find out what other options and add-on capabilities you have at your disposal. 214.350.1967