Is it too early for pumpkin?
We think not!
This delectable, healthful smoothie is packed with vitamin A, potassium and fiber.
Top each serving with some ground flax seeds or a pinch of nutmeg if you like.
Here is what you'll need:
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 cup unsweetened soymilk or coconut milk beverage
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 5 ice cubes
This will be enough for about two servings.
Here is the real tough part:
Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into your favorite smoothie container and enjoy.
Each serving provides an estimated:
- 160 calories (20 from fat)
- 2.5g total fat
- 65mg sodium
- 33g carbohydrates
- (4 gdietary fiber, 19g sugar)
- 5g protein.
Great for the up coming holidays and a healthy cure for that fall pumpkin fix.